To change a Delta Air Lines flight, follow these steps:
- Visit the Delta Air Lines Website:
- Go to the official Delta Air Lines website:
- Log In or Find Your Reservation:
- If you have a Delta Air Lines account, log in using your credentials. If not, you can often find your reservation using your confirmation number and the last name of the passenger.
- Locate Your Reservation:
- Once logged in or after entering your reservation details, locate the specific flight you want to change.
- Select “Modify Flight” or “Change Flight”:
- There should be an option on the website, often labeled as “Modify Flight” or “Change Flight.” Click on this option.
- Follow On-Screen Instructions:
- You will be guided through the process of modifying your flight. You can usually change your flight details, including the date, time, and destination, based on availability.
- Review and Confirm:
- Review the changes you’ve made, including any fare differences and change fees. Delta typically displays these costs before you confirm the changes.
- If you are satisfied with the changes and the associated fees, proceed to confirm your new itinerary.
- If there are additional charges, such as a fare difference or change fee, you will need to provide payment information to complete the transaction.
- Receive Confirmation:
- After completing the process, you should receive a confirmation email with your updated itinerary and a new e-ticket.
Alternatively, you can contact Delta Air Lines’ customer service by phone for assistance with changing your flight. Keep in mind that the ability to change your flight and the associated fees can vary depending on factors like your fare type and ticket rules. Also, note that airline policies can change over time, so it’s essential to check Delta’s website or contact their customer service for the most up-to-date information regarding flight changes and fees. For more information visit