- Virtual DOM – Response time and user experience are a few common challenges that a user faces when it comes to modern web applications. React JS comes with its own concept and algorithm to address this challenge known as a virtual DOM.
- Functional Component – These are simple functions and modern to write components that have a big imitation. Unlike class-based components, these components cannot do most of the important things such as store state, etc.
- Higher-Order-Component – This is a highly advanced technique in React that is used for supercharging and reusing components. In addition, this component takes a component as its argument and returns something else.
What are the Benefits of Using React JS?
React JS is a highly flexible and scalable solution and learning it allows you to use it on a wide variety of platforms to build quality user interfaces. This library is highly remarkable and is useful for creating components for web applications. In addition, it supports component rendering and is useful for creating a virtual reality website and 360 experiences. This app can also be used with existing apps and it allows you to change a small part of your existing application. Above all, it has a great developer experience and it combines with its APIs to create a fantastic developer experience. Learning and gaining Reactjs Certification can offer many career opportunities for individuals. Apart from these, given below are some of the significant benefits of using React JS.
- Simplified Scripting – This tool comes with a free syntax known as JSX that makes the whole application run faster.
- Component-based architecture – It has a modular design that allows developers to create reusable components.
- Faster rendering – It comes with a virtual DOM that provides key speed and accuracy for high-volume apps.
- Stable Code Structure – React ensures that data flows from the top to the bottom of the tree which stabilizes your code.
- SEO-enabled – Using React JS helps make your websites SEO-friendly with server-side rendering and meta tags.
- Handy developer tools – There are various developer tools designed as dev extensions in Chrome and Firefox.
- Mobile app development – React JS also helps in developing mobile native applications for both iOS and Android.
Career Opportunities in React JS
- Front-end developers – These are highly popular professionals who are in great demand due to the widespread use of React in web application development. Having knowledge of React can greatly increase opportunities for front-end engineers.
- Full Stack Developers – A full-stack developer is someone who has expertise in both front-end and back-end development. They are proficient in React and can create the front end as well as the back end of an application.
- UI/UX Designer – UI/UX designers skilled in React can create visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces for online applications.
- Web Application Developer – For a range of sectors, including e-commerce, banking, and healthcare, React JS may be used to create dynamic and scalable online apps.
- Technical Lead- Experienced technical leaders with expertise in React can effectively lead and guide developer teams through complex projects.
Also, Read This: Video Creation Services