- Visa Application Form: A duly filled and signed Schengen visa application form.
- Passport: A valid passport with at least two blank pages and a validity of at least three months beyond the intended date of departure from the Schengen area.
- Passport-sized Photos: Recent passport-sized photographs that meet the Schengen visa photo requirements.
- Travel Itinerary: Proof of travel arrangements, including flight reservations (not necessarily confirmed bookings), and a detailed itinerary of your trip.
- Proof of Accommodation: Confirmation of hotel reservations or an invitation letter from a host in the Schengen area if you’re staying with friends or family.
- Travel Insurance: Valid travel insurance covering medical expenses and repatriation with a minimum coverage of €30,000 for the entire duration of your trip and valid for all Schengen countries.
- Proof of Financial Means: Evidence of sufficient funds to cover your stay in the Schengen area. This can include bank statements, sponsorship letters, or a combination of these.
- Proof of Employment: Letter from your employer stating your position, length of employment, salary, and permission for leave (No Objection Certificate).
- Income Tax Returns: Copies of your income tax returns for the past few years to establish your financial stability.
- Travel Purpose Documentation: Depending on the purpose of your visit, you might need additional documents such as an invitation letter for business trips, enrollment confirmation for students, or details about your planned activities for tourists.
- Additional Requirements: Depending on the Schengen country you plan to visit, there might be specific additional requirements. For example, some countries may request a health certificate for certain types of trips.
Please note that visa requirements can change over time and can vary slightly between Schengen countries. It’s essential to check with the respective Schengen country’s embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date and accurate information before applying for a visa.
Keep in mind that my information might be outdated, and I recommend checking with official sources or the relevant consulate for the latest information regarding Schengen visa requirements for Indian citizens.